With Mobile Deposit Banking, you can deposit your check anytime, anywhere.
To enroll, log into your online banking, click the Services Menu, select Mobile Deposit Enrollment, Agree to Terms then click Accept. Once this is complete, download the Illini Bank App then log into your mobile device.
For assistance on any of our online services, please contact a customer service associate at any of our convenient locations. You can also refer to our Illini Bank Resource Center
To make a Mobile Deposit:
- Log on to your mobile device.
- Choose the Menu button
- Choose Mobile Deposit
- Choose To: and chose the account you want to deposit to
- Choose Check Number: and type in number
- Choose Amount: and type in amount
- Chose Capture Image button
- Take Picture of Front of Check, then of Back of Check
- Chose Submit Deposit button, then you’re done.
- Only one check can be deposited at a time
- Make sure to endorse the check
- Daily deposit limit is $2500