Banking on-the-go is now even easier — enroll in text banking, and manage your account with text messages. This free service* allows you to check your balance, review your account history, transfer funds, and more.
Registering is easy — all you’ll need is a text messaging-enabled mobile device, and enrollment in our internet banking service. Try it out today!
- Text banking can be used to:
- Check balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds
- Receive financial institution information (such as website and phone number)
To enroll in text banking:
- From internet banking menu, choose Preferences > Mobile
- Choose the “Text Banking” tab
- Select “Yes, enable my accounts for use on my text device”
- Enter a number for a text-enabled mobile device in the “SMS Text Number” field
- Select the check box to agree to terms of service and click “Submit”
- A text message is sent to the mobile device welcoming you to text banking
- Upon enrollment, you will be redirected to the “Account Preferences” page where you can enable, order, and nickname your accounts for use with text banking
- Send text commands to 226563 (BANKME).
The following commands are available:
Receive account balance (If no account nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
Receive account history
Transfer funds between accounts
Receive a list of available text commands
Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking (for example, your website or phone number)
Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)
*Standard text messaging rates may apply
For assistance on any of our online services, please contact a customer service associate at any of our convenient locations. You can also refer to our Illini Bank Resource Center .